Thank you for watching Cumberland Advisors’ Friday, June 23, 2023 Week in Review, an end-of-week update on market conditions, equities & bonds with Matt C. McAleer, Executive Vice President & Director of Equity Strategies, and John R. Mousseau, President, CEO, and Director of Fixed Income.
Matt McAleer & Equities
– Growth reached extremes in momentum last week
– This week saw natural selling off those extremes
– Exited wind energy position in U.S. Equity ETF off inflation headwinds
– Bids returned to Health Care Sector
John Mousseau & Fixed Income
– End of week changes in yields doesn’t tell whole story
– Powell comments signal caution
– 2 vs. 10 yr U.S. Treasury yield nears early March levels
– Will the Fed only be satisfied once something breaks?
View last week’s featured chart here: https://mcusercontent.com/d6f020f3bd6a1e2c4eb254e6c/images/bbad4e2f-1fce-5ce0-ecfa-8031d77a5226.jpg
View this week’s featured chart here: https://mcusercontent.com/d6f020f3bd6a1e2c4eb254e6c/images/00695395-9a5d-fc96-ff94-be8bd14e3e2d.png
Please send any feedback from today’s email/video to Matt McAleer. You can reach him at:
Email: [email protected]
Call Matt: (800) 257-7013 ext. 346
Other questions or comments? Email us at [email protected] or give us a call at (800) 257-7013
Have a great weekend,
-Matt, John & Cumberland Advisors
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.